STAY FIT AND HEALTHY THIS WINTER
Naturally ward off the flu with a B12 shot.
Winter brings with it the dreaded cold and fl u season – robbing us of time, productivity and quality time with loved ones. You don’t have to settle for feeling tired, sluggish, and miserable.
An affordable and effective answer is a B12 injection.You can love the cool days and feel like the best version of yourself. These injections can help boost your energy and increase mood levels. During winter, your immune system gets hit from every direction.
The children bringing home a cold, co-workers sneezing around you and even folks at the gym and grocery store around you with sniffles and coughs make it hard to avoid germs.
Fortunately, if your body’s B12 levels are at full-strength, your immune system will be prepared to fight off a cold. Visit your closest pharmacy for your much-needed shot.
Stay warm and healthy with this immune-boosting soup:
1 tbs coconut oil
1 large yellow onion, chopped
6 garlic cloves, minced
2 celery stalks, sliced
1 punnet shiitake mushrooms /large brown mushrooms
1 1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 tsp turmeric
12 cups water
4 heads baby bok choy, bottoms chopped off
1/2 head kale, chopped
1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
• Chop mushrooms – including stems (these are full of nutrients).
• Heat up coconut oil in a large pot over medium heat.
• Add onions and sauté for five minutes or until translucent.
• Add garlic and cook for one more minute.
• Add celery and mushrooms and saute for about 10 minutes or until mushrooms have wilted.
• Add spices (including ginger) and water and bring to a boil.
• Then let simmer, covered for one hour or as long as you want (the longer you leave, the better)
• Add bok choy and kale in the last 10 minutes of cooking to wilt.